Trustees and Executives Committee Members
The project is being implemented by Foundation for Education & Development, a public charitable trust registered in Delhi. The trustees of the Foundation are educationists, administrators, researchers and social workers. Their names are listed below
Trustees of Foundation for Education and Development
- Shri. Abhimanyu Singh, IAS (Retd.), former Education Secretary (Govt. of Rajasthan) and Joint Secretary, MHRD New Delhi; is the Chairperson of FED and a permanent Trustee on the Board. He served UNESCO as Director, Education for All (EFA) at its headquarters in Paris and as Country Director of Nigeria. His last assignment was with UNESCO as the Director and Representative for East Asia covering China, Japan, Mongolia, South Korea and North Korea, in UNESCO at Beijing.
- Prof. R. Govinda, former Vice Chancellor of National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA), New Delhi, is a founder member of the Board of Trustee of FED. Prof. Govinda has been the Chairperson of the Board (BoT) from 2012 to 2016 and is a permanent Trustee of FED. He is presently working as Distinguished Professor, Council for Social Development (CSD), New Delhi.
- Shri. Rajendra Bhanawat, IAS (Retd.), former Secretary Rural Development, Government of Rajasthan, Director, Literacy and Continuing Education (CE), is former Managing Trustee of FED. He received the NLMUNESCO award in the year 2000 on behalf of the State of Rajasthan for outstanding work in promoting literacy.
- Dr. Maitreyi Bordia Das, former IAS, is presently working as Global Lead for Social Inclusion in World Bank, and is based at Washington DC. She has distinguished herself in various assignments overseas. This includes Advisor, (Poverty & Gender) at UNDP, Guyana for a period of 2 years. She is a permanent Trustee of FED.
- Ms. Ratna M. Sudarshan, former National Fellow at NUEPA, New Delhi, is a Trustee at FED and a member of the Executive Committee of Doosra Dashak. She has been the Director, Institute of Social Studies Trust, New Delhi, and a member of the National Resource Group, Mahila Samakhya. She has participated as a GOI Nominee in the 11th and 12th Joint Review Missions of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. She is a leading researcher in Education.
- Prof. Shantha Sinha is an internationally reputed anti-child labour activist. She is the founder of Mamidipudi Venkatarangaiya Foundation, popularly known as MV Foundation, and is a Professor in the Department of Political science at Hyderabad Central University. She has headed the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights for two consecutive terms (6 years). She was conferred with the Padma Shri Award from the Government of 7 Indian in 1999, and the Ramon Magsaysay award for Community Leadership from Ramon Magsaysay Award Foundation, Philippines in 2003. Prof. Sinha is a member of the Board of Trustees of FED.
- Ms. Vrinda Sarup, IAS (Retd.), former Secretary, Department of School Education and Literacy, is a member of the Board of Trustees of FED. Since the early nineties, she has served continuously in MHRD and the Department of Education in various capacities. During this period, she has made notable contributions to important national projects in Education, including DPEP, SSA and Mahila Samakhya.
- Shri. Ajay Singh Mehta, Chairman of Vidhya Bhawan Society, Udaipur (Rajasthan) and former Chief Executive in Seva Mandir, is a member of the Board of Trustees of FED. He has served as the Executive Director of the National Foundation for India for 10 years. Currently, he is a member of the Rajasthan State Planning Board and is one of the leading social activists in the non-state sector in India.
- Shri. Ashok Kumar Bhandari, IPS (Retd.), is a long serving member of the Board of Trustees of FED. He has distinguished himself on various posts including, First Secretary, Indian High Commission (London), Special Secretary Jammu & Kashmir Affairs (New Delhi) and Administrative member, Central Administrative Tribunal.
Executive Committee of Doosra Dashak
- Shri Rajendra Bhanawat, IAS (Retd) (former Secretary Rural Development, Director,Literacy and Continuing Education (CE)
- Shri Abhimanyu Singh, IAS (Retd.) (Former Education Secretary, Govt. of Rajasthan.)
- Dr. Sharada Jain, (Secretary, Sandhan, Jaipur)
- Ms. Abha Bhaiya, (Founder Director, Jagori, New Delhi)
- Shri. Ashok Kumar Bhandari, IPS (Retd.) (Former Special Secretary, Home, Jammu and Kashmir)
- Ms. Ratna Sudarshan (Former National Fellow at NEUPA, Adviser, ISST, Delhi)
- Ms. Dipta Bhog (Managing Trustee, Nirantar, New Delhi)
- Ms. Neelu Choudhary, Director, Doosra Dashak
Representative of Project Directors
- Shri Price Salim, CTU Pisangan (Ajmer)
- Shri Vijay Singh Mehta, Kishanganj (Baran)
Project Directors, Field Units
Shri Vijay Singh Mehta, Kishanganj (Baran)
Head Office: Bhanwargarh
Mobile No. : 9783065203
Shri Murari Lal Thanvi, Bap (Jodhpur.)
Head Office: Falodi
Phone No. : 02925224704
Mobile No. : 9414417694
Shri Prince Salim, CTU Pisangan (Ajmer)
Phone No. : 0145-2775169
Mobile No. : 9414003547
Shri Arun Dixit, Bali (Pali)
Phone No. : 02938-223583
Mobile No. : 09460440677
Ms. Rajni Sharma, Desuri (Pali)
Phone No. : 02934-254724
Mobile No. : 9414563733
Ms. Sunita Sharma, Bassi (Jaipur)
Phone No. : 01429-222617
Mobile No. : 9460294761
Shri Om Prakash Dwivedi, Pindwara (Sirohi )
Phone No. : 02971-220243
Mobile No. : 9413121969
Shri Narsaram, Abu Road (Sirohi )
Phone No. : 02974-221943
Mobile No. : 9829975707
Shri Kamlesh Awasthi, Laxmangarh (Alwar)
Phone No. : 01492-233802
Mobile No. : 8094505355